Our public records data indicates the average age for Rolf Aalbu is 106 - 116 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $99 - $109k.
54 % of all Rolf Aalbu’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalbu is ranked as the 1,402nd most popular last name in the United States.