Our public records data indicates the average age for Maria Mataban is 38 - 48 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $91 - $101k.
48% of all Maria Mataban’s are married. The other 52% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Mataban is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.