Our public records data indicates the average age for Fredi Aahtaha is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $74 - $84k.
47 % of all Fredi Aahtaha’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aahtaha is ranked as the 998th most popular last name in the United States.