Our public records data indicates the average age for Eric Aalfs is 53 - 63 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $71 - $81k.
55 % of all Eric Aalfs’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalfs is ranked as the 1,501st most popular last name in the United States.