Our public records data indicates the average age for Sasank Aala is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $51 - $61k.
49 % of all Sasank Aala’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aala is ranked as the 1,257th most popular last name in the United States.