Our public records data indicates the average age for Mike Aalid is 59 - 69 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $105 - $115k.
57 % of all Mike Aalid’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalid is ranked as the 1,531st most popular last name in the United States.