Our public records data indicates the average age for Judy Aagesen is 57 - 67 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $94 - $104k.
51 % of all Judy Aagesen’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagesen is ranked as the 841st most popular last name in the United States.