Our public records data indicates the average age for Ambsameera Aahmed is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $104 - $114k.
57 % of all Ambsameera Aahmed’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aahmed is ranked as the 975th most popular last name in the United States.