Our public records data indicates the average age for Yousra Aafer is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $70 - $80k.
60 % of all Yousra Aafer’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aafer is ranked as the 733rd most popular last name in the United States.