Our public records data indicates the average age for Wazir Aali is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $48 - $58k.
45 % of all Wazir Aali’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aali is ranked as the 1,522nd most popular last name in the United States.