Our public records data indicates the average age for Wayne Aakre is 56 - 66 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $86 - $96k.
51 % of all Wayne Aakre’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.