Our public records data indicates the average age for Wayne Aag is 61 - 71 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $55 - $65k.
48 % of all Wayne Aag’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aag is ranked as the 775th most popular last name in the United States.