Our public records data indicates the average age for Van Aala is 75 - 85 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $72 - $82k.
51 % of all Van Aala’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aala is ranked as the 1,257th most popular last name in the United States.