Our public records data indicates the average age for Trevin Aagesen is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $69 - $79k.
59 % of all Trevin Aagesen’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagesen is ranked as the 841st most popular last name in the United States.