Our public records data indicates the average age for Travis Frank is 28 - 38 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $65 - $75k.
52% of all Travis Frank’s are married. The other 48% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Frank is ranked as the 718th most popular last name in the United States.