Our public records data indicates the average age for Tj Aagesen is 56 - 66 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $40 - $50k.
57 % of all Tj Aagesen’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagesen is ranked as the 841st most popular last name in the United States.