Our public records data indicates the average age for Theresa Aakhus is 91 - 101 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $73 - $83k.
59 % of all Theresa Aakhus’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakhus is ranked as the 1,187th most popular last name in the United States.