Our public records data indicates the average age for Theodore Aalderink is 79 - 89 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $77 - $87k.
48 % of all Theodore Aalderink’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalderink is ranked as the 1,432nd most popular last name in the United States.