Our public records data indicates the average age for Tabitha Lunberg is 30 - 40 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $92 - $102k.
49% of all Tabitha Lunberg’s are married. The other 51% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Lunberg is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.