Our public records data indicates the average age for Stevi Aagard is 51 - 61 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $85 - $95k.
54 % of all Stevi Aagard’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.