Our public records data indicates the average age for Stephan Aaby is 80 - 90 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $62 - $72k.
53% of all Stephan Aaby’s are married. The other 47% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaby is ranked as the 59,762nd most popular last name in the United States.