Our public records data indicates the average age for Shirley Aakhus is 86 - 96 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $49 - $59k.
57 % of all Shirley Aakhus’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakhus is ranked as the 1,187th most popular last name in the United States.