Our public records data indicates the average age for Shelley Aagesen is 114 - 124 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $82 - $92k.
52 % of all Shelley Aagesen’s are married. The other 48 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagesen is ranked as the 841st most popular last name in the United States.