Our public records data indicates the average age for Scott Aagaard is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $102 - $112k.
56 % of all Scott Aagaard’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagaard is ranked as the 778th most popular last name in the United States.