Our public records data indicates the average age for Sandra Aaboola is 51 - 61 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $96 - $106k.
59% of all Sandra Aaboola’s are married. The other 41% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaboola is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.