Our public records data indicates the average age for Samir Aagha is 26 - 36 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $85 - $95k.
60 % of all Samir Aagha’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagha is ranked as the 857th most popular last name in the United States.