Our public records data indicates the average age for Samantha Aalderks is 20 - 30 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $54 - $64k.
51 % of all Samantha Aalderks’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalderks is ranked as the 1,434th most popular last name in the United States.