Our public records data indicates the average age for Riley Aafedt is 23 - 33 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $78 - $88k.
47 % of all Riley Aafedt’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aafedt is ranked as the 728th most popular last name in the United States.