Our public records data indicates the average age for Querida Andrews is 25 - 35 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $47 - $57k.
52% of all Querida Andrews’s are married. The other 48% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Andrews is ranked as the 246th most popular last name in the United States.