Our public records data indicates the average age for Princess Aaines is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $62 - $72k.
59 % of all Princess Aaines’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaines is ranked as the 1,064th most popular last name in the United States.