Our public records data indicates the average age for Preston Maas is 66 - 76 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $91 - $101k.
58% of all Preston Maas’s are married. The other 42% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Maas is ranked as the 4,550th most popular last name in the United States.