Our public records data indicates the average age for Padma Aale is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $100 - $110k.
58 % of all Padma Aale’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aale is ranked as the 1,453rd most popular last name in the United States.