Our public records data indicates the average age for P James is 77 - 87 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $94 - $104k.
45% of all P James’s are married. The other 55% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
James is ranked as the 105th most popular last name in the United States.