Our public records data indicates the average age for Olav Aakre is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $76 - $86k.
46 % of all Olav Aakre’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.