Our public records data indicates the average age for Okafor Aagwu is 63 - 73 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $52 - $62k.
60 % of all Okafor Aagwu’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagwu is ranked as the 928th most popular last name in the United States.