Our public records data indicates the average age for Nicklas Aaland is 23 - 33 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $62 - $72k.
56 % of all Nicklas Aaland’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaland is ranked as the 1,306th most popular last name in the United States.