Our public records data indicates the average age for Nicholas Aalberg is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $96 - $106k.
56 % of all Nicholas Aalberg’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalberg is ranked as the 1,359th most popular last name in the United States.