Our public records data indicates the average age for Nermina Nasibic is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $98 - $108k.
58% of all Nermina Nasibic’s are married. The other 42% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Nasibic is ranked as the 132,333rd most popular last name in the United States.