Our public records data indicates the average age for Nandakumar Aakalli is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $84 - $94k.
56 % of all Nandakumar Aakalli’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakalli is ranked as the 1,138th most popular last name in the United States.