Our public records data indicates the average age for Motaz Aabed is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $85 - $95k.
55% of all Motaz Aabed’s are married. The other 45% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aabed is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.