Our public records data indicates the average age for Mohamed Aafif is 69 - 79 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $80 - $90k.
53 % of all Mohamed Aafif’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aafif is ranked as the 750th most popular last name in the United States.