Our public records data indicates the average age for Michael Perfeito is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $99 - $109k.
59% of all Michael Perfeito’s are married. The other 41% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Perfeito is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.