Our public records data indicates the average age for Merna Aalderks is 84 - 94 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $60 - $70k.
52 % of all Merna Aalderks’s are married. The other 48 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalderks is ranked as the 1,434th most popular last name in the United States.