Our public records data indicates the average age for Mckensie Folse is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $73 - $83k.
47% of all Mckensie Folse’s are married. The other 53% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Folse is ranked as the 18,263rd most popular last name in the United States.