Our public records data indicates the average age for Matt Aakstad is 36 - 46 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $45 - $55k.
56 % of all Matt Aakstad’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakstad is ranked as the 1,237th most popular last name in the United States.