Our public records data indicates the average age for Mary Aalfs is 64 - 74 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $85 - $95k.
45 % of all Mary Aalfs’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalfs is ranked as the 1,501st most popular last name in the United States.