Our public records data indicates the average age for Mark Aalfs is 62 - 72 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $73 - $83k.
51 % of all Mark Aalfs’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalfs is ranked as the 1,501st most popular last name in the United States.