Our public records data indicates the average age for Marie Aalbue is 105 - 115 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $89 - $99k.
49 % of all Marie Aalbue’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalbue is ranked as the 1,403rd most popular last name in the United States.