Our public records data indicates the average age for Margaret Aalberg is 63 - 73 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $59 - $69k.
60 % of all Margaret Aalberg’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalberg is ranked as the 1,359th most popular last name in the United States.