Our public records data indicates the average age for Maneul Aaenz is 66 - 76 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $98 - $108k.
46 % of all Maneul Aaenz’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaenz is ranked as the 690th most popular last name in the United States.